- Single entry visa: JD 40.00 per person = US$ 57.00 per person.
- Individuals/Groups visa: Free collective visa as per the below regulations:
- Arriving through Airports.
- Arrival Flight details.
- Minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights in Jordan.
- Passport details needed to issue a free collective visa. (To be received +/- 10 days prior to arrival date)
(Full name/Nationality/Date of birth/Passport number/Issue & expiry date/Valid for six months)
- The visa fee is reduced for all nationalities (Individuals 1-4 Pax) entering Jordan through land borders to be JD 10.00 per person = US$ 15.00 per person, and staying for a minimum of 3 consecutive nights in Jordan.
- A free collective visa can be obtained at the land borders for groups (5 Pax +) if the passport details is received +/- 10 days prior to arrival date.
- The visa fee is waived for all low cost and charter flights arriving to King Hussein International Airport. (Aqaba)
- Airport (Regular flight): Included in flight ticket.
- Airport (Charter flight): JD 20.00 per person = US$ 30.00 per person.
- Land border JD 10.00 per person = US$ 15.00 per person.
- The departure tax is waived for all low cost and charter flights leaving King Hussein International Airport (Aqaba).
- Individuals (1-4 Pax) arriving and leaving from Araba border can obtain a free visa regardless of stay length; otherwise the above mentioned rules will be applicable. “Passport details is a must”
- Groups (5 Pax +) arriving and leaving from Araba border can obtain a free collective visa and will not have to pay departure tax on the condition that they arrive and leave from Araba border. “Passport details is a must”
- Visa can NOT be obtained on the Spot at “Allenby Bridge – King Hussein Bridge” and should be obtained from the country of origin, except clients’ holding American, Canadian, Schengen and United Kingdom passports. “Passport details is a must”
- Clients leaving Jordan to Israel from “Allenby Bridge – King Hussein Bridge” are allowed to return back to Jordan from the same border.
- Child with parent's passport is considered as one passport.
ABOVE REGULATIONS MIGHT CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
IN THIS CASE, MAGIC INCOMING WILL INFORM YOU AS SOON AS THEY KNOW ABOUT IT.